Historically known as the Michael Hazzard Building. Identical upper story window treatment and parapet details as 100, 102, and 104. Superbly intact cast iron storefront with oversize storefront windows and transoms blanking the narrow single light double doors in the central recessed entrance; A two light transom is above. The cast iron columns frame the entrance and the cornice of brackets and details is intact above. The hoodmolds, keystones, and labels are deeply incised with an organic pattern.. A name block reads "M. Hazzard July 1888" in the parapet. A raised stretcher row is below the cornice of soldier sawtooth brick and the tile coping from 100, 102 and 104 continues here. Hazzard had a grocery store here, then later moved next door. His business closed in the early 1920's and Amos Bloomingdale opened his grocery store here. Other businesses were a meat market, Mackey Funeral Parlor, dentist Dr. Sturman, hardware stores and restaurants.
The four buildings at 100 - 106 S. Charter reading as a united block were constructed in 1888 under separate ownership in the Italianate style.